- Strengthen your brand’s reputation?
- Build stronger customer relationships?
- Stand out from the competition?
- Lower costs and increase ROI?
Americans spend an estimated $50 billion a year on their pets – and that number is growing. While this means huge potential for pet industry manufacturers, it also means more challenges. Every day, new products enter the marketplace, placing increased pressure on marketers to find innovative, cost-effective ways to be seen and heard.
In today’s fast-paced, social media-focused world, marketing opportunities can seem endless – and overwhelming. However, there is one tried and true method of breaking through all the noise that’s often overlooked: customer advocacy marketing.
Learn more about the best kept secret in the industry by requesting my
FREE White Paper:
Unleashing the Power of Passion
How Pet Industry Manufacturers Can Increase ROI and Build Brand Equity Through Advocacy Marketing
- Why word of mouth is still your most effective advertising tool
- The critical difference between advocacy and loyalty
- How to define and determine who your advocates are
- The best ways to use social media and other platforms to build advocacy
- How to implement a customer advocacy program in six easy steps
Click here to request this free White Paper.
Meet Amber Carlton, the Comma Hound
Looking for a copywriter who not only loves animals but understands the unique challenges of the pet industry? Look no further! With over a decade of experience crafting persuasive, lead-generating copy, I have the tools to help you succeed.
When you’re ready to take the next step, let’s talk! The easiest and best way to get in touch with me is to send me an email or fill out the form on my Contact page. This allows for the most timely and effective management of your project. You can also give me a call at 719-425-9150.
And whatever you do, don’t forget to sign up for my monthly Comma Hound™ newsletter and request a copy of my FREE White Paper.